The chaotic economic environment brought about by the coronavirus pandemic has led to an increase in struggling businesses. Lenders and creditors face an unprecedented challenge of managing a high volume of distressed loans.
Legal teams that support lenders should quickly assess best practices for dealing with these distressed loans,
while navigating tight budgets and a hazy recovery schedule.
Attend our webinar on August 26 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT and hear from our experts in turnaround, loan restructuring and special asset management. They will share their combined knowledge on how to solve this growing problem.
The discussion will focus on:
- Manage challenges for businesses with high volumes of commercial loans in the midst of an economic crisis
- Prioritize key customers and manage deteriorating relationships
- Support loan teams and special asset groups dealing with distressed commercial loans
- Anticipate deterioration of loan portfolios, including drafting and managing large-scale forbearance
- Respond to unique concerns, including preference disputes and real estate-specific challenges
Marc Allon, Axiom Financial & Bankruptcy Lawyer
Jack Lundstedt, Lawyer Financial Restructuring & Commercial Contracts Axiom
David Feldman, Director of Solutions Marketing, Axiom
By submitting the form below, you agree to receive communications from Above la Loi and its partners.